For a sweet treat and a caffeine hit, these little beauties will keep you going.
Words Jed’s Coffee and In Rhi’s Pantry
1 Jed’s Coffee Co. capsule
Pinch of salt
150g milk chocolate, finely chopped
150g dark chocolate, finely chopped
Chocolate sprinkles and/or cocoa powder for rolling
- Using the Jed’s Coffee Co. capsule, pour a ristretto shot and stir into the cream with a pinch of salt.
- Place the chopped milk and dark chocolate into a microwave safe bowl, then pour the cream and coffee mixture over the chocolate.
- Put the bowl into the microwave, and melt the mixture in 15 second bursts, stirring well in between. Repeat until the chocolate has completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to a container and cover with a tight-fitting lid. Refrigerate for a minimum of two hours, or until the chocolate has set completely.
- Roll a spoonful of the mixture into a ball, then roll in either the chocolate sprinkles or cocoa powder until completely coated. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Lay the rolled truffles on a plate, then return to the fridge to set for a final hour. Enjoy when ready, and keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.